• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Narration Issue

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I narrate for my video it plays back with a wave sound. It also sounds like that about 2 seconds in while I am recording.  I have done narration before. It just quit working. How do I fix it?

Thanks, Tamara

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Feeling a little silly. I turned down the microphone sensitivity and the volume and it seems to be working now. Thank you for your help. I'm leaving this just in case someone new has the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what you mean by "it plays back with a wave sound".

What type of microphone are you using to record your narration and how is it connected to your computer?

Do you have any other microphone outputs on your computer (eg, a webcam)?

What operating system do you have and which version of the program are you using?

Can post a clip of an example and link to it so we can hear it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Feeling a little silly. I turned down the microphone sensitivity and the volume and it seems to be working now. Thank you for your help. I'm leaving this just in case someone new has the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines