• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Narration Premier Elements 2018

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to add narration to my video project. I have the editing in advanced mode and all the video and audio from my gopro comes through fine.

I went through tutorials to find out how to "turn on" the microphone option for the program, and I plugged in the microphone to my desktop computer.

I hit tools and narration and started talking then hit stop. I file went into my "project assets" and I moved it onto the time line (in the audio narration track)

But it is way to soft. I can just hear that there was something recorded but I can not get the volume up.

I tried increasing the volume at the microphone pop up box and I tried increasing the "yellow rubber band" on the audio track neither did anything to the volume.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong or make a suggestion?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Premiere Elements forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What type of microphone are you recording your narration with and how it is plugged into your computer?

On the narration panel, are you seeing a good, full green line registering your voice as you speak?

You may also want to check out my free tutorial on properly configuring narration in Premiere Elements at Muvipix.com.

*** Premiere Elements Narration ***

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines