• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help including 240 FPS shot video in my project

Participant ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Premiere Elements 2020 and I have a very fast computer which I built earlier this year with AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight Core Processor at 3.7 Ghz, with 32 GB RAM.  I shot some GoPro video at 240 FPS to create slow motion and when I try to import it into PE it appears to improt and it will appear with the first frame image and sometimes it will even play for a second or two at normal speed, with normal speed audio, but when I try to render the video, or try to make adjustments using the adjustments tools it will not work.  If I go in and adjust the Time Stretch the video extends out on the time line the appropriate amount, but when I click play the time indicator moves and the clock showing where I am in the video changes but no image appears.  Is there something I need to do to prepare the clip before importing it, or some driver that I need?  I am perplexed and would really appreciate some help.  Thank you so much for any help in advance.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Premiere Elements will not edit that 240 fps video natively. You don't say what your video's resolution is, but you'll need to provide the program video in a resolution and frame rate that it has settings to match or the program will transcode it to a lower frame rate and the results will be less than what you're looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere Elements will not edit that 240 fps video natively. You don't say what your video's resolution is, but you'll need to provide the program video in a resolution and frame rate that it has settings to match or the program will transcode it to a lower frame rate and the results will be less than what you're looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines