• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Help with Animating Text Premiere Elements 2019

Participant ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to create text and use the animation feature.  I have selected the text>Normal Text on the tool bar at the top.  Created my text on a separate video channel above the main channel and it shows fine.  I've been able to select a style, select fonts, change color, size, etc. . . . everything I want to do but when I open the Animate tab and try to add an animation, such as "drop in by character", or anything else, the apply button is ghosted and does not work.  I've also tried dragging my choice over onto the text clip on the time line.  All I get is one of those circles with the line through it indicating that it's failing to do what I want.

Can someone tell me what I'm missing here?  Please!

Thanks for any help with this.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thank for contacting us. Ideally, the effect can not be applied if the media file/video clip/text is not selected in the timeline.

Could you share a screenshot of what you see?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines