Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New computer for Adobe Premiere

Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for all the feedback I was given on this website, esp by Mr Grisetti, but also others. Actually, sorry about getting your name wrong once; Grimandi is the last name of my sister’s boyfriend.

I have decided to get a new computer. I figured if I just added things like an SSD, it would just be putting money into a failing enterprise. It’s got 16 of RAM, an SSD and is an I7. It also has a 2TB hard drive. Apparently, it was only another $5 or $10 to get the larger hard drive.

I realize that you said that perhaps the reason I was getting all the freezing was because I had different video formats, but 1)the freezing would stop if, while watching, I would just quickly stop and then restart the project, and 2)as I had once said, the video footage of Woodstock was simply from the same camera (DSLR) that I had used to record myself---I simply pointed the camera at my monitor, zooming in just enough that I didn’t see the borders of my monitor, while a video of Woodstock was streaming.

I’ll give a link to my video, in case anyone is interested.

Thanks again for all the support.

LNovik

And, by the way, as I have said previously, I sometimes get a "reply" link when I view someone else's post, but often I DON'T get this "reply" link. I would think all posts should have this link; isn't that what a forum is about? Sometimes I think that perhaps I am asking too many questions, so someone there sends me a type of answer to my question with no reply link---sort of saying: "enough already!" I could  understand that actually, but just in case I AM missing this reply button, I'd like to know how to get it back.

Link to my recent video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEwI2corPw0

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

You won't see a Reply link unless you're logged into the Adobe forum, L. The security on this site is such that it may require you to re-log in each time you visit the forum.

Glad to hear you've found a more powerful computer. If you've got a question, we'll do our best to answer it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You won't see a Reply link unless you're logged into the Adobe forum, L. The security on this site is such that it may require you to re-log in each time you visit the forum.

Glad to hear you've found a more powerful computer. If you've got a question, we'll do our best to answer it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines