Highlighted

new computer

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

hi, I bought a more powerful computer. How can I transfer my Adobe Premiere Elements (license) to a new computer? I do not remember if I had a version from a CD or downloaded online. How to check it and transfer to new computer?

thanks

Tomek

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

new computer

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

hi, I bought a more powerful computer. How can I transfer my Adobe Premiere Elements (license) to a new computer? I do not remember if I had a version from a CD or downloaded online. How to check it and transfer to new computer?

thanks

Tomek

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 30, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of the program do you own? Do you have that program's activation/serial number? You won't be able to install it on your new computer without it.

Also, have you already installed this program on two computers? Your license allows you two personal installations.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue. New MacBook. Old software that I want to use on the new machine. I bought and downloaded Premiere Elements so long ago that I don't have an email with an activation code but I do have the software installed on my old machine. Will that contain the serial number somewhere? If so, where will I find it? Cheers, Mark

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2018 2
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all for your answers. I have got my serial number and everything is working correct. I didn't know that everything is well organized!

Best regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 04, 2018 0