• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Guy Slideshow Question Huge Output size?

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, Hello to all.

I've been searching and reading this forum today and lots of great info.  However, I've not been able to find the answer to a question I have regarding creating a slideshow in Premier 15.  I did not use Organizer as I want more control over the pan/zoom affects.  I have 317 photos, taken with various cameras and at various resolutions and all have been converted to JPEG.  Many at from a 20 Mpix camera and others are just a capture from a GoPro (at 1920 x 1080).

Windows 10, new laptop with i7 and 16gb ram, plus GTX 1060 vid card... it runs smoothly.

Problem is this, I have about 1.7 GB of photos, but when I go to export this slideshow (intend to have it available for viewing on a HD and a 4K TV) I see options that would make the file size 36GB or larger?   It seems to want to make a 30 fps movie out of these 317 frames...

Is there ANY way to save this in high resolution but not make a movie out of it (and thus reduce the file size down to less than 2GB?).  I don't want to save at resolutions less than 4K and can't find a way to get a reasonable file size.  ?   Any ideas?

Thanks for your help,

John in MD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?