• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no burner detected

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i buy a new pc with window 10 and i  install my adobe photoshop premiere 14 .When i try to burn  the project message is write no burners detected (after scan ) but i realy have one .How i can repair that burner 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to your computer manufacturer's web site (HP, Dell, Compaq, Sony) and look up your computer model. On the support page, ensure that you have the latest drivers for your system provided by your manufacturer rather than relying on Windows Update to provide them for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem also. It just started happening about a month ago. Prior to that time Premiere Elements burned videos to my Blu-Ray drive without any problems. I started burning the videos to the hard disc drive as iso images, then burning them to a Blu-ray or dvd with Cyberlink. Cyberlink recognizes the drive without any problems. Therefore, I do not believe that it is a driver problem. Premiere elements 15 still does not recognize the drive.

I successfully burned a Blu-ray disc to an iso file two days ago. Now Premiere Elements 15 will not complete burning to the HDD as an iso.   I deleted video files and have 230 GB of free space on the drive to make sure there was enough room on the drive. It runs until the point were it is actually burning the file then stops and then shows 0% progress, even when left to run overnight. I have not been able to burn anything for two days. I have parents waiting to receive our school play and cannot complete the project for those who have a dvd player.

Help would be very much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your issue is likely unrelated to the original poster's issue and probably merits a separate thread.

That said, because the program will not complete either burning or an ISO, there is most likely a problem with your project's timeline. Often this is because have you placed a stop marker at the end of your movie (a no no) or there is a gap in the video on your timeline. It's also worth going to the General page on the program's Preferences and unchecking the option to use Hardware Acceleration.

Try creating a 3-5 minute test project and try outputting it as a DVD ISO file. If you can successfully do this, then the problem is unique to your longer project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines