Highlighted

No GPS-Location is used from videos

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I use the Premiere/Photoshop Elements Organizer to manager my photos and videos made with my iPhone. While Organizer is importing the GPS-Location-Information from my photos correctly it does not with my video files. All my video files have "no location". While the location is an important search criteria it's really bad, that I can't use it with Organizer. I tried some things (e.g. copying the "apple-specific" GPS-Tags to XMP) but noting worked.

Has anybody managed that or an idea how to manage it?

Thanks a lot!

TOPICS
Feature request, Import, Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No GPS-Location is used from videos

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I use the Premiere/Photoshop Elements Organizer to manager my photos and videos made with my iPhone. While Organizer is importing the GPS-Location-Information from my photos correctly it does not with my video files. All my video files have "no location". While the location is an important search criteria it's really bad, that I can't use it with Organizer. I tried some things (e.g. copying the "apple-specific" GPS-Tags to XMP) but noting worked.

Has anybody managed that or an idea how to manage it?

Thanks a lot!

TOPICS
Feature request, Import, Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2019 0

Have something to add?