• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No sound on imported clips?

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting no sound on clips when I import them into premier elements 2019 I have imported both mp4 and mov and there is no sound during playback, even when i have not done any editing yet. I have checked the files in other programs and the sounds works fine. nothing is muted and the audio tracks shows on the screen. What could be the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using? This is an issue with AC3 audio on Windows 7. (It shouldn't be on Windows 10.)

To confirm, open one of your videos in the free download MediaInfo. In MediaInfo, set View to Text and then copy the report that appears and paste it to this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it is not Dolby files with Windows 7, try changing the settings in Preferences > Audio Hardware. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines