Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Sound

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

If you are having sound problems in adobe premier elements when first downloaded then go to

EDIT>PREFERENCES>AUDIO HARDWARE

You may see that the speakers for output say (not working) in brackets.

But if you change the input microphone to be "no input" then the output sound suddenly drops the (not working) and then works!!!

You're welcome.

I caught this by total accident - and thought I would share

Have a good day!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As we've noted often on this forum, these settings are often changed when you plug a USB microphone into your computer. If you're not getting sound from the program, playing with the Audio Hardware preferences will often fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could be wrong, but on my computer I think the audio was changed with a Windows update.  I had to go to the Audio Hardware preferences to fix it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for this tip!  I had the same problem and your fix worked aces.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2024 Mar 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG, I've been working on this problem for hours. I have a new computer and premiere software. You are a genius....thank you so much!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2024 Mar 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OMG, I've been working on this problem for hours. I have a new computer and premiere software. You are a genius....thank you so much!!!!!!!

By @lorihayes

Thank you for reviving an old topic and saying it worked for you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines