Highlighted

No sound???

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I download my GoPro video to this software and the video plays but I have no sound. I do see audio bars in timeline and levels move in mixer. All volume is on. I just started using this software. Please guide me. Thank you!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by whsprague | Adobe Community Professional

Check your Edit > Preferences > Audio Hardware > Default Input setting.  Try the options provided.  No Input is usually good. 

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No sound???

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I download my GoPro video to this software and the video plays but I have no sound. I do see audio bars in timeline and levels move in mixer. All volume is on. I just started using this software. Please guide me. Thank you!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by whsprague | Adobe Community Professional

Check your Edit > Preferences > Audio Hardware > Default Input setting.  Try the options provided.  No Input is usually good. 

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 25, 2020 0
JCM21 LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whsprague;

Presto changeo  It worked. Thank you do much!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just for the record: its not downloading but importing or ingesting.

Downloading transfering data from one computer to another.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2020 1