• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not pasting effects and adjustments from caption-Elements 2020

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of premiere elements which is Premiere Elements 2020 and its not letting me paste the effects and ajustments of a caption/title that I made on another title in the video. What I noticed is that when I pasted the ajustments is only changed the font size of that caption and not the style, color, or anything else that I have set. Now I'm going to have to manually go through and change the color and style rather than just pasting on all the captions. 

Edit: For some reason the screen recording file didn't record what I was clicking on. I hit copy on the captions with the effects, color, and style. Then I hit paste effects and ajustments on the other caption that did not have any style or color. It didn't do anything.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paste Effects and Attributes only pastes effects, adjustments and animations applied to the clip in the Adjustments and Applied Effects panels. It does not copy the style and color of the text in your title because titles can contain any number of text blocks, each with a different title style.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh thats annoying, but I was able to figure out a workaround. I copy paste the words inside the text and paste it into another title. Then I delete all the text in that one and type out something new. The new text has the colors/style that was copied. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could also right-click on the title in the Project Assets panel and select Duplicate. This will create a duplicate of your title and you can use it as a template for a second, identically-styled title.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines