• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nvidia Gefore Experience Recording -> Premiere Elements -> Youtube Quality Loss prevention

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a game developer making trialers for my video game to trelesse on Youtube. Please help me perfect my workflow to minimize quality loss as I pass the footage recorded with Gefore experience through Adobe Premier Elements for editing, and finally to Youtube.  Do you have any suggestions to reduce this quality loss?

My original gameplay video recorded by Nvidia Geforece experience looks like this. My monitor is 1080p, anfd the video is captured at 1080p, at 50 Mbps, at 60FPS. It looks perfect here.

https://imgur.com/vHavyq5

This is what the video looks like once exported form Adeo Premiere Elements. There is large detail loss especially on the ground texture further form the camera.  My Export settins are set to 1440p, 60FPS, 24Mbps.  The reason I am outputting the video at a hogher resolution than the original recording is so because Youtube compresses the hell out of 1080p videos, but retains high quality on 1440p videos. 

https://imgur.com/cWkRTvD

Here is what he video looks like onc euploaded to Youtube. There is again a reuction in quality, but not nearly as bug as the previous reduction: 

https://imgur.com/lfk1PW5

My question is, How can I prevent data loss when exporting a video to my computer with Adobe Premier Elements? Please help!

Thank you

Hayk

TOPICS
Export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are genuinely interested in generating high quality videos from screen recordings, Premiere Elements is definitely not the editor for you. There are just too many compromises between the two programs. 

Rather, I'd recommend using software that combines screen recording software and an editor in the same package. Camtasia is a screen recorder that includes an editor. CyberLink PowerDirector is an editor that includes its own screen recorder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, I really like using Nvidia Geforce experience to record the videos, because it takes no toll on the frame rate of my game while it is urnning, whil eother apps like OBS and Fraps do. I would have to try the others you suggested but Im really happy with how my videos look when I record them with Geforce, so I just want to figure out how to put them on Youtube without losing quality. 

If I upload directly to Youtube at 1080 recording, it gets compressed.

If I upsample the video to 1440p first using Adob epremier elements, it lowers the quality , but then Youtube doesn't. Maybe if I use handbrake rather than Premiere elements to upsample the video it will be better?

Ther has to be some way to go from Gefore to Youtube without wuality drops!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines