• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Obecný problém při importu zvukového souboru z OneDrive

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2018-11-02.pngPři vložení audio nahrávky ze složky OneDrive se na obrazovce objeví nápis "Importér ohlásil obecnou chybu." Nemám ponětí jak tuto chybu zpravit ani o jakou chybu se jedná. Pokud kdokoli ví, co s tímto problémem udělat, prosím poraďte mi.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

I M4A files may not work.  Can you use a converter program to turn you M4A into a WAV or MP3?  I think the free and capable program Audacity will do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm relying on a computer translation so may not understand your question. 

What is the format and source of the audio?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a voice recroding that I recorded on my iPhone and used OneDrive to get it to my computer. It's an M4A file. I imported it straight from the OneDrive floder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I M4A files may not work.  Can you use a converter program to turn you M4A into a WAV or MP3?  I think the free and capable program Audacity will do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried using Audacity but that can't convert M4A into anything else, so I downloaded a free converter online and it worked. Thank you for helping. It was my mistake for not trying to convert it into a different sound file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which one did you find?  I've used one called "Free M4a to MP3 Converter" from Maniac Tools.  It worked well when I needed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines