• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Odd Flickering in Video After Rendering - Adobe Premier Elements 2020

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am posting in hopes someone may be able to help me with an issue I've encountered in nearly every video I edit with Adobe Premiere Elements 2020. I record video on my iPhone 11 and have no problems importing the media into the editor. However, seemlingly random, I have portions of clips flicker/turn upside down/flash at random points in the rendered file and I am not sure what is causing this issue. I've included a link to an example below for reference. Any help in terms of how to fix this would be appreciated!

Example of Flickering in Rendered Video File 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error reference occurs at the 7:35 mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a very weird glitch! I've never seen anything like that.

I assume it's not on the original video.

If you output your video again as an MP4 to your computer, do you see exactly the same issue at exactly the same spot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying! You're correct that the issue does not appear on the original file (.mov). I will look into seeing if I can convert files to .mp4 and if that makes a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem as VideoSteveC.  I have a windows machine and an Iphone 11.  All videos imported into Premiere Elements from Iphone are .mov format.  I have been working on the same problem for a couple of weeks to no avail. 

VideoSteveC - are you using a windows machine?  Are you using an iphone for video creation?

VideoSteveC - are you using transitions between clips? It is possible they are buggie ... not sure however. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you are all Apple (phone, computer and editing software), consider that you may want to change your photos and videos to Most Compatible format.  Open the Settings app and tap Camera > Formats.  Then, tap Most Compatible.  It will change the codec used to that is more universal.   The only downside is that file sizes will be larger. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for the suggestion - I will give it a try. --

*Betty*
Travel Coach

*“An investment in travel is an investment in yourself.”* ~ Matthew Karsten

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines