• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Only Slideshow/Pan Zoom DVD Menu Template available PE 16(2018)

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only Slideshow/Pan Zoom DVD Menu Template available in PE 16(2018).  I've relaunched the app dozens of times, I've reloaded the software, but the only Menu Theme that's available is Slideshow Pan Zoom.  There are NO MORE themes from which to choose.  I've read online that version 16(2018) loads many more Menu themes.  Pls help.

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Because it is the current version and an installion issue you have full access to the Adobe chat system. 

Go here and get it fixed:  Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you select this arrow button?

Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing changes when I click the down arrow   No other options are displayed, just the Dock pic and Pan are there just as before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The additional templates do not come with the initial installation.  This is done to conserve space on you computer.  It is the same with transitions and music tracks. 

I'm not sure what triggers the option to let you download them.  Are you logged in to your Adobe account in the Help Menu?

You should see a blue bar in the upper right of the additional templates.  Right clicking on it gives you the choice to download one or all.

Untitled.jpg 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Blue Bar in corner shows up when I Right-Click; I only have the Dock Menu and Pan and Zoom box and not a Wedding or any other theme.  I am signed onto ADobe Help, no difference.  I'll try Uninstall and Re-install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no ability to download additional templates after uninstall re-install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because it is the current version and an installion issue you have full access to the Adobe chat system. 

Go here and get it fixed:  Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help whsprague, appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines