• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opacity bar for text and for photos slides forward and back

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made videos in Premire 2019 previously, but today I'm creating a simple lyric video using premire 2019.  I have the song set up in Audio.  Several still photos set up in Video 1and finally, text set up in video 2. (I am not using any videos.) I have chosen for both the text and the still photos to fade in and out.  I did this by selecting each one and right clicking and chooing fade in and out.

For each song, the photos and texts progress nicely, fading in and out, but at some point, usually after about 6 or seven text screens, the following odd things happen:

-  the photo and/or the text  fades in and out quickly ( and I watch the opacity bar going back and forth a couple of times)

-  the photos drop out of sight and I only see the words

-  if the text bar is long, it waits till the very end to blink in the text and exit

- same thing with the photos.

I have searched this sight but cannot find something like this.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not entirely clear on what you're describing -- but do you see it after you've rendered the timeline by pressing the Enter key on your keyboard?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines