• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organizer Slideshow How to remove audio.

New Here ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a slideshow with default music. I can select the music note with the plus mark to add additional music. But I can not figure how to remove music from the selection. My first attempt to copy music from the iTunes resulted in the music upload but Organizer said the m4a file is corrupt. I change the encoder but Organizer will not allow the new file because there is already a file with the same name.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What software and version are you using? Premiere Elements or Premiere Pro?

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what software means.

OS is Windows 10

Premiere Elements 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are posting in the Premiere Pro forum, you’ll have better luck for an answer in the Premiere Elements forum here:

Premiere Elements

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe forum page https://forums.adobe.com/welcome did not give Premiere Elements as an option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the page, you need to click on the drop down “See all forums” and scroll to find Premiere Elements on the list. Or just click the link in my post.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link and explanation.

Not sure what do with this thread as there is not an answer for the question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There can be answers, but the question is confusing. 

Would you start with explaining "select the music note with the plus mark ".

FWIW, iTunes music is not a good choice because it is so well copy protected.  They don't want you to use it in your videos.

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

iTunes was just a source for trying to figure out how to make a slide show.

I launch the Organizer 2018. I selected my sample folder. I select
Create,  Slideshow. Select Use all media to the Create Slide Show popup window. Generating Preview message appears then the slid show starts. I select pause. I select music note icon. Then I can add audio by selecting the music note with the plus. I can not deleted audio. That is what I was asking about. Apparently if I go back to the folder view (eLive is not selected). The music can be found and deleted there. I do not if that is the best way or the quickest way to find the music I have added.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines