• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pan and zoom on a vertical picture

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot figure out how to pan and zoom on a vertical picture on adobe premiere 15 without distorting the actual image. Could anyone tell me if this is possible and if so how to do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried that.  I don't get distortion.  Can you offer a little more detail?  Maybe some screen shots?  Maybe a description of how you are doing it?

This is what I got from a vertical JPEG:

Vertical P&Z on Vimeo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to start with entire vertical picture and then pan in but because of the preset horizontal pan and zoom only a portion of the picture shows up. can you walk me through your process?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the Pan & Zoom tool or are you keyframing Motion? Keyframing Motion is definitely the way to go if you want more control over your pans and zooms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the pan And zoom tool. I'm new to this program so I don't know anything about keyframing motion. Can you explain more about it please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines