• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pan and zoom premier elements 14 win 10x64bit

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have recently created a video with two videos and one audio.  Video 1 is lyrics.  Video 2 is slide show.  Audio 1  is me singing.  Everything is perfectly strategically placed.  I HAD ISSUES DOING THIS!!!!! every time i put a picture down ADOBE PROGRAMMMMM wanted to auto cut, splice push things every which way and mess everything up.  BUT I got through this slowly by expanding everything in expert mode and putting things perfectly in place.  Most times I had to redo this 90 times.

Now I am trying to pan and zoom and bring the video 2 to life.  Whenever I get one picture perfect just the way i want zooming moving from place to place in the picture I  confirm my pan and zoom and back out to expert mode.   ADOBEEEEE STUPIIIDDDD ADOBEEEE PROGRAMMMM auto moved my audio pushed my audio splice 10 seconds and now nothing lines up any more.  nothing is in strategic place.   I HATE ADOBE AUTO PROGRAM TRYING TO COUNTER ACT as if I the video expert dont know what i am doing.  Obviously I don't know everything because IF i knew how to turn off and shut off every auto movement cut splice and push that adobe tried to do with myyyyyyyyy MYYYYY VIDEO then I Wouldn't be asking this question.

let me also explain that I have nothing linked, I have nothing grouped and I am working strategically with one photo at a time and then it just screws up my audio randomly when i haven't even touched the audio section.

this is a windows 10 x64 adobe premier essentials 14.

so I try and make a phone call but these money sucking leeeches want more money in order to be able to call them.  typical that a corprate business like adobe is the worst company in the world.  I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND ADOBE TO ANYONE EVER!

[title edited by mod for clarity]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Premiere Pro CC to Premiere Elements​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your frustration and anger is appreciated.   But, I can't tell if you want help sorting out the nature of how ripple editing works or just want to be angry.

A place to start is a eight and a half minute YouTube tutorial that's been watched nearly 75,000 times!

Premiere Elements tutorial: Adding clips, slice, trim, and ripple edits | lynda.com - YouTube 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I watched the YouTube lesson that you provided and yes some of that would have helped me tremendously. Perhaps even Ripple is working even after I am done inserting videos because this seems to have an effect when I am working on the panning and zooming of one photo in the video one section and it pushes the audio out even if I'm not doing anything with audio. If this has been looked at 75,000 times then it should be the top link to click in Adobe or maybe if it's such a problem that everyone has to look at it that may be a new platform should be developed where it doesn't do that. Either way when I am working with pan and zoom I am done moving segments around I am merely working with a photo that has already been strategically placed. It should seem to me that if I am no longer moving segments around that this Ripple should not occur and yet it does constantly. The only way I know to go around this whole scenario is to save the project five different names and delete the audio and everything and just fix the photos and then put everything back. Seems a little counterintuitive if you ask me. Anyone using a video editing program typically knows how to use a program and doesn't need the assistance of an automated Rippling system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Bill. Why are you still using this program? It obviously doesn't fit your workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ps. All that is needed to make this essentials 14 great is a little button that says " take off automation abilities"/"real experts only"/"Do it yourselfers"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it all out no thanks to you.  But just saying, I would be glad to move to another better program or revert back to when auto edit didn't exist.  But either way this program cost me 99 dollars at least when I purchased it.  So refund me that money and I'll be happy to take my bussiness elsewhere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

samuelh31188618  wrote

But either way this program cost me 99 dollars at least when I purchased it.  So refund me that money

This is a user to user forum.  No one here has the authority to refund. 

As this is a public forum and there may be other readers, Adobe (like all their competitors) provides free trials where users can try out their workflows.  And, after purchase there is a refund period.

The version used here is two years old!  It is truly unfortunate that it took so long to find it was inadequate for the users purpose.

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines