Highlighted

PE 15 crashes previewing video-files on MacOS High Sierra

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since i upgraded to High Sierra on my 4 iMacs PE15 has been crashing every time I preview a file from the media window. The crash happens when I either play back the video in the preview-window, move the preview-window, resize it or otherwise touch it. Has anyone experienced this and found a way to fix it? I have been in contact with Adobe Customer support for probably 6 hours trying to find a solution, but they seem to not really care to help me at all 😕 Would appreciate if someone here had some tips or tricks that i could try out

_Thomas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PE 15 crashes previewing video-files on MacOS High Sierra

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since i upgraded to High Sierra on my 4 iMacs PE15 has been crashing every time I preview a file from the media window. The crash happens when I either play back the video in the preview-window, move the preview-window, resize it or otherwise touch it. Has anyone experienced this and found a way to fix it? I have been in contact with Adobe Customer support for probably 6 hours trying to find a solution, but they seem to not really care to help me at all 😕 Would appreciate if someone here had some tips or tricks that i could try out

_Thomas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 06, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another Sierra/High Sierra problem.

I blame Mac OS. I'm using El Capitan and the problem works without a hitch.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 06, 2018 0