• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PE-2018 Trial Version - Motion Tracking Not Working

Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded PE-2018 trial version.  The motion tracking does not work at all.  Is this an intentional limitation of the trial version?    The other features seem to work fine.

My motion tracking on PE-13 works, but not to well, I think this was a problem with the software.

My PE-12 motion tracking works perfectly, so please don't ask the questions like what operating system, what speed, my favorite color, etc.

It's a simple question:  Is the Motion Tracking in PE-2018 (the paid version) healthy, and does the trial version intentionally not support it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. It works fine, even in the free trial.

Though the component for your particular video may not be activated yet.

What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what is the video's format and resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply.

I don’t think the format or the component is an issue because I can take the same clip(s) (from several other completed projects) and do motion tracking in PE-12.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines