• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PE13 not responding

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a nightmare with my Adobe products. They seem to have taken a dislike to Apple. The latest is that my Premiere Elements 13 won't start and displays "Not Responding" on my iMac. Is there anyone out there who can help, please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe offers free support on current versions of their programs -- but not for older versions.

I've run version 13 with no problems on my iMac. At least I did a few years ago. On El Capitan.

My Mac is too old to run post-Sierra OS, so I can't speak for its performance on it. Although I know Sierra and High Sierra are notorious for giving Adobe products problems. So if you're running a newer operating system, it may just be a bad marriage of operating system and program.

Did version 13 run on your Mac when it was new and then suddenly bug out, or is this a new install of this old program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines