• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PE18 Sphere transition

New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PE18 has a 3d cube transition but no sphere?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking about a transition that was in a previous version of the program? Adobe hasn't removed any transitions.

Which version had a sphere transition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was asking if they can do a 3d cube why is there not a sphere? Kinda like the scene below from brainstorm (80's scifi) This is one of the final scenes where each sphere has a clip playing in it and they move from sphere to sphere. Most of the time elements does everything I want but I came from Premiere 6.5 with a Matrox RTx100 (it had hardware rendering and lots of 3d stuff). Matrox killed the RT line as GPUs power grew which led me to elements for some cost savings. I have upgraded pretty much through every version since elements 7. Its a great product and really has come a long way I just would like some more 3D effects even if it was through a plugin purchase. It looks like after effects can do it but I'm looking for something far lest complex. Most of my editing is just throwing stills on the timeline with some background music. But I have a new project that may lend itself to spheres if I could find something quick and simple to use.

Brainstorm-Bubbles-03.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't tell from the still you've attached what the transition looks like, but I don't think Premiere Elements has it in its basic set.

You can look into Boris or similar "plug in" transitions.

https://borisfx.com/products/continuum-units/transitions/

Or you can create it yourself using advanced programs like HitFilm or After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines