• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PE2018 - Problem Transferring Video to Youtube

New Here ,
May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I posted this morning. I could not find it on the recent discussion list. This is the first time that I have tried used the forum. Please forgive me if I am posting the same again. I really need help.

When I download my video to youtube, it stops at 98% transferred. I then the following message pops up - "Online services encountered an error. The service will now be terminated or paused if possible.

I have tried to download my 56 minute video 11 times with the same results. Can someone help me.

Peace, Hope and Joy,

James

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot help you with the error. Just saying export to mp4 with YT preset and upload manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your suggestion. I have another question - what is the YT preset for a video with an 1440 x 1080 resolution? I could not determine which was the correct one from the preset list. Thanks again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1440x1080 videos use non-square pixels to produce a 1920x1080 16:9 video.

The best output from a project using 1440x1080 video is 1920x1080 MP4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steve,

Thanks you so much for your help. I was able to post my video YouTube and sent it to all my family members.

Take Care.

Peace,

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines