Highlighted

PE9

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to copy the complete timeline with text in video 2 (length 80 min) from a projekt-2 and insert this at the end of the timeline of projekt-1?

If yes - how shall I do?

The reason is, I have 2 projekts ready, each 80 min, and want to combine them, and than shorten them some more, to burn a DVD.

Thanks in advance.

WERNER

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Grisetti | Adobe Community Professional

Technically, it is not possible.

However, some people have been able to do it using a program called Clipmate. No guarantees, but it might be worth a try.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PE9

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to copy the complete timeline with text in video 2 (length 80 min) from a projekt-2 and insert this at the end of the timeline of projekt-1?

If yes - how shall I do?

The reason is, I have 2 projekts ready, each 80 min, and want to combine them, and than shorten them some more, to burn a DVD.

Thanks in advance.

WERNER

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Grisetti | Adobe Community Professional

However, some people have been able to do it using a program called Clipmate. No guarantees, but it might be worth a try.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 24, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 24, 2017 0
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot, also for quick reply.

WERNER

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 24, 2017 0