Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Perfect render settings for YouTube with Premiere Elements

Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

I am looking for the perfect render settings for YouTube with Premiere Elements.

The raw videos I cutted are in 1920x1080 with 30fps (more information in screenshot).

The raw videos are greenscreen videos, where i use videomerge. I want to render it perfect optimized for a 1080p YouTube Video. At the moment the videos look blurred after redering and manually upload to YouTube.

What exact settings are perfect for first export the video and then manually upload to YouTube for a sharp result?

Thank you very much for your help. 🙂

(Answer in german okey too)

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export & Share/Devices/Computer/1920x1080 MP4.

YouTube re-encodes what you put up there, so your videos may not look as clear as you'd like once they're on  YouTube (especially if you have a slower internet connection).  But look at your output MP4 before you upload it. It should look virtually as good as your original footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Steve,

thank you for your answer.

"Export & Share/Devices/Computer/1920x1080 MP4." - this i did before, but it was bad quality and not sharp.

My settins at the moment are:

current settings 1.JPG  current settings 2.JPG

What are the settings for bitrate, fps... What exact settings i need to use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to create a custom output template?

That's not necessary. You should get great results using the Export & Share/Devices/Computer/1920x1080. If you aren't then something else is wrong somewhere.

If you look under the program's Edit menu, what is listed on the General page under Project Settings?

Also what program are you playing the finished video back on? I recommend the excellent and free VLC Media Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I created a custom output template as you seen in last post. I count find the Project Settings. You have a screenshot of it,where to find?

The finished/rendered video looks a loot better than on YouTube in 1080p.

And thank you for your help. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines