Highlighted

Permanently disable Elements Auto Creations?

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Has anyone found a way to permanently disable Elements Auto Creations? I've disabled it in Organizer, yet every time I launch Premiere Elements Video Editor, it starts up, and immediately begins hogging huge amounts of memory - 30+ GB of RAM after a few minutes. Clearly, a very buggy program. I'm about to rename or delete the executable, but was hoping there was a more efficient way. Thoughts?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Permanently disable Elements Auto Creations?

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Has anyone found a way to permanently disable Elements Auto Creations? I've disabled it in Organizer, yet every time I launch Premiere Elements Video Editor, it starts up, and immediately begins hogging huge amounts of memory - 30+ GB of RAM after a few minutes. Clearly, a very buggy program. I'm about to rename or delete the executable, but was hoping there was a more efficient way. Thoughts?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 17, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. I wish we could but we can't.

About the only workaround I know of is bypass the home screen completely by creating a shortcut directly to Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Premiere Elements 2020/PremiereElementsEditor.exe

Regardless it shouldn't use 30 gigs of RAM every time it opens. (How much RAM do you have installed on your computer?) In fact, it should only run when you're not using your computer, and it should be a trickle not a flood.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2020 0