Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

polish font in premiere elements

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

anybody knows how to turn on polish fonts / polish signs in subtitles or text in Premiere Elements 2020? 

TOPICS
FAQ , Feature request , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I didn't get it. Can you give me some links?

Do you want to type in polish character?  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_alphabet). If So then you can change your machine's typing language to Polish and then use PRE to type in titles.

Thanks,

Thanks, Gaurav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe you already fixed that, but let's keep my answer for the future polish beginners 🙂
You need to find any font you are interested in on the Adobe Fonts webpage and select there a Polish as a supported language. (screenshot attached)
Then you can easily find which currently installed fonts support polish characters or which fonts you can add to your Adobe CC to support polish chars.
Tip: Sometimes, I'm experiencing such issue like: I can't write polish characters, even with proper font selected in e.g. Adobe Premiere, but I'm able to write a sentence in polish in notepad and paste it in Adobe Premiere (without losing polish chars). It's not a solution, but only a kind of workaround which I'm using in my everyday job (unfortunately), but yeah, at least it works 🙂
Cheers!

fonts.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines