• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Poor Audio Narration on Premiere Elements 11

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aloha!*I'm working on creating a recorded webinar for on demand viewing and using Premiere Elements **. I'm getting the slides into the video ok, but the recording of narration is not working so well.**I have the mute playback while recording checked, but it's still audible to me slightly. Here's the biggest issue though - the playback of audio is broken up at the start and then whole audio track sounds like it was recorded in a tunnel.**I've tried * times to post this issue on the community forum, but when I click on 'Post' the button flashes, but it doesn't actually post!**I'm using the built in Realtec mic on my laptop to record the narration. I've also tried to use an external lapel mic, which plugs in fine to my laptop, and the computer recognizes it as a mic, but when it's plugged in it doesn't record anything at all.**The mic is designed to work with cell phones, but as I said, the jack fits perfectly. So I don't know what all the problems are, but I would like to get good, clean audio with the video. Can you advise me on this please?

TOPICS
Audio , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Premiere Pro to Elements forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The build in microfone is no good for narration.

You need a proper mic.

As you already stated: an external lapel mic designed to work with cell phones. A laptop is not a cell phone eventhough the jack fits .....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines