• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PRE 2020 Randomly Exits (After Not Responding)

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I bought Premiere Elements Full License a few months ago, and it was working fine back then, it has always been laggy on my laptop but compared to how it is now, it was fine. I gave editing a break for a few months and came back to it yesterday, and since then it's been a huuuge pain, lagging, crashing, black screen, the most prominent issue that's bugging me right now is that the program won't let me save, every time I save or it auto-saves it freezes the program and then it kind of appears/dissapears on me in quick succession for about 2 full minutes, the brightness makes it dangerous for me as I am prone to dizzyness in siezure-like conditions. And then straight after that the program seemingly dissapears from my taskbar like it was never on in the first place.

I cannot complete a single project right now and it's pretty upsetting because I need to get a commercial project done for halloween.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will help the good folks here assist you (& speed things up) if you specify which version of Premier Elements you are using and some details about the system you are working on, e.g.:

• PC / Mac?
  • Which OS version?
  • CPU, RAM
  • what storage (SSD/HDD) & amount of free space available

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines