• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PRE20 iso error

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently converted to PRE20 from PRE12.  In PRE12, I could create an 8.6 GB folder, then use Imgburn to create DL DVD's. 

In PRE20, I created an 8.6 DL ISO file.  Then attempted to burn the DL DVD with the same version of Imgburn.  Imgburn displays the following message (attached MS Word file) and will not burn the DL DVD.  (BTW - I am disappointed that Adobe has removed the ability to burn directly to DVD and Blu-Ray in PRE20.)

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additionally, Imgburn created two files (.ISO & .MDS) when it created the 8.6 GB iso file from the PRE12 8.6 GB folder.  PRE20 only created  the .ISO file, not the .MDS file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you burning to a dual-layer disc?

How long is your movie? As a rule, it's a good idea to avoid burning a dual-layer home-burned disc if possible. For one thing, it's frought with challenges, no matter which software you use. For another -- the attention span of a viewer watching even well-edited home movies is between 20 and 40 minutes. 

Finally, I'm not clear what you're seeing when you say ImgBurn created an ISO file when you attempted to burn your ISO. Is that what you're saying?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

8.6 gb wont fit on a dl dvd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines