• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prem Elements 18 Video import error

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2019 Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm uploading MP4 files record from an S10 Samsung device.

When loaded it shows only the Audio file?

What am I doing wrong?

Could it be resolution of recording. ?  - UHD 3840x2160

HDR10+

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 18, 2019 Aug 18, 2019

I should have googled it yesterday.  I found this:  "The Galaxy S10 is a highly-capable video camera that offers 2160p video at 60fps......HDR10+ footage is in H.265 only and the bitrate is 54Mbps. "

Premiere Elements latest version 2019 does will not function with H.265 footage on a Windows PC.  The Apple version will support the H.265 version because Apple puts in in their operating system but calls it HEVC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no trouble with UHD 3840x2160 files from a S9.  I'm not sure what the HDR10+ is about.  Can you use the Mediainfo program and post the contents of your files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you might be onto it, Bill. Could the S10 be using HEVC H.265 codecs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked it out. the HDR+10 is a 'labs' app for enhancement. does not encode write for PC usage for editing. Disabled. I can now edit correctly! Thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2019 Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have googled it yesterday.  I found this:  "The Galaxy S10 is a highly-capable video camera that offers 2160p video at 60fps......HDR10+ footage is in H.265 only and the bitrate is 54Mbps. "

Premiere Elements latest version 2019 does will not function with H.265 footage on a Windows PC.  The Apple version will support the H.265 version because Apple puts in in their operating system but calls it HEVC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2019 Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you yes. I trial and error tested it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines