• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premere Elements 2020 won't open after upgrade

New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of weeks after I purchsed the combined Elements pack, I received notice of an upsdate for Photoshop and Premere Elements. During the update install, my computer froose. Now, after I restarted my computer I'm unable to start Premiere Elements. Photoshop works fine.  Any ideas?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uninstalling and reinstalling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, reading forums more widely, its not uncommon for users to be experiencing difficulties with Premiere Elements 2020. I am running a Mac Mini 2020, 8gb ram and Catalina 10.15.6

I have installed and reinstalled a number of times, including loging in in and out. Nothing has helped.

Ironically Photoshop Elements 2020 works fine, in fact very well.

Premiere elements may be a great application for those who can get it to work and keeping working. For the rest of us it really sucks and is a waste of money that I will never repeat with any adobe product. 

I wish some one from Adobe would have the courage to own their is a problem and make a committment to put it right.

The bottom line is, if it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to hear that you contacted Adobe Customer Care via chat and that they weren't able to resolve your issue. They are usually very good at fixing these kinds of issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines