Highlighted

Premier element audio mute button not working

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been onto Adobe support but they dont have a solution. I am trying to add narration, the speaker is feeding back with my own voice a short time after I speak. I bought a new Rode mic on USB but although slightly better, the speakers are still feeding back. I have turned volume right down and also speakers off but it makes no difference.

I am no expert but surely the Mute Audio whilst recording button should do the job, Adobe say they dont control the speakers in the app.

Windows 10 Dell XPS. Premier Elements 2020.

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premier element audio mute button not working

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been onto Adobe support but they dont have a solution. I am trying to add narration, the speaker is feeding back with my own voice a short time after I speak. I bought a new Rode mic on USB but although slightly better, the speakers are still feeding back. I have turned volume right down and also speakers off but it makes no difference.

I am no expert but surely the Mute Audio whilst recording button should do the job, Adobe say they dont control the speakers in the app.

Windows 10 Dell XPS. Premier Elements 2020.

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that the button isn't working for you and neither is Adobe support!  

Try looking here:  https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/using/create-narrations.html

One of the suggestions is to turn off the computer's speakers while recording.  That should stop the feedback even if the check box does not.   

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0