Highlighted

Premier Elements 10 nVideo Graphics Driver Compatibility

New Here ,
May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, can't find an old post here, so asking again.  I'm running Premier 10 for Firewire support of old camcorder device.  Some time ago, I updated a GeForce GTX465 graphics card driver and it broke the monitor playback in Premier 10, so had to roll the driver back to fix that.  Now I'm having other system problems with the graphics/display card and am looking to replace and update my graphics card.

My question: What newer nVideo graphics card/driver is compatible with Premiere Elements 10 and will not cause a repeat compatibility issue? 

I do NOT want to upgrade Premiere as that will lose support for the Firewire interface, beyond V12 I understand.

Thanks in advance for advice!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premier Elements 10 nVideo Graphics Driver Compatibility

New Here ,
May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, can't find an old post here, so asking again.  I'm running Premier 10 for Firewire support of old camcorder device.  Some time ago, I updated a GeForce GTX465 graphics card driver and it broke the monitor playback in Premier 10, so had to roll the driver back to fix that.  Now I'm having other system problems with the graphics/display card and am looking to replace and update my graphics card.

My question: What newer nVideo graphics card/driver is compatible with Premiere Elements 10 and will not cause a repeat compatibility issue? 

I do NOT want to upgrade Premiere as that will lose support for the Firewire interface, beyond V12 I understand.

Thanks in advance for advice!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 18, 2017 0
New Here ,
May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI - I'm using a Win-7 Pro 64-bit desktop system.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Premiere Elements Forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2017 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deinstall the driver instead of overwriting then Reinstall for the 465.

On a side note I am still running a 480.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2017 0