Highlighted

premier elements 10 start-up

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when starting up premier elements 10, i get a message that the Organizer Database is corrupt, it tries to recover it, it can't, tries to Open Catalogue, then says the Catalogue is either corrupt or out of date. premier elements 10 worked fine a few days ago and now this? any help is appreciated.

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

premier elements 10 start-up

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when starting up premier elements 10, i get a message that the Organizer Database is corrupt, it tries to recover it, it can't, tries to Open Catalogue, then says the Catalogue is either corrupt or out of date. premier elements 10 worked fine a few days ago and now this? any help is appreciated.

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 23, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what corrupted your catalog. It could be anything from lack of hard drive space to a newer version of the program overwriting your old catalog to malware.

However, if you open the Organizer, you should find the option to start a new catalog. Worst case, you can at least do that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2018 0