Highlighted

Premier Elements 12 - grid

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using PE12 [in Expert View] to successfully edit video for several years.

Now I want to add a grid to help align a cropped image on the upper video track with the lower video track in the image below:

Web searches usually suggest Edit / Preferences / Grid etc but this option is not available. Can anyone help,

Doug

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peru Bob | Adobe Community Professional

Create a grid with transparency in Photoshop Elements and put it on the topmost track in Premiere Elements.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premier Elements 12 - grid

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using PE12 [in Expert View] to successfully edit video for several years.

Now I want to add a grid to help align a cropped image on the upper video track with the lower video track in the image below:

Web searches usually suggest Edit / Preferences / Grid etc but this option is not available. Can anyone help,

Doug

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peru Bob | Adobe Community Professional

Create a grid with transparency in Photoshop Elements and put it on the topmost track in Premiere Elements.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 30, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Premiere Elements forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2018 0
Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2018 0
New Here ,
May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peru Bob,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Working on how to produce transparency images in P/S Elements but I am sure I will get there.

Doug

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2018 0
Peru Bob LATEST
May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PSD, TIF and PNG files support transparency.

I prefer PSD files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2018 0