Highlighted

Premier Elements 12

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edited and split a long clip . I can not email the results .How can I change from Elements Format  Thanks...Jeff

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Grisetti | Adobe Community Professional

You need to select Publish & Share in the upper right of the program and select the format you want to output your movie as.

However note that the you CAN'T e-mail a video. They're too large and will be blocked on most e-mail servers.

The smart thing to do would be to post the video to Vimeo or YouTube (or a file sharing site like Dropbox.com) and then e-mail a link to the video.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premier Elements 12

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edited and split a long clip . I can not email the results .How can I change from Elements Format  Thanks...Jeff

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Grisetti | Adobe Community Professional

You need to select Publish & Share in the upper right of the program and select the format you want to output your movie as.

However note that the you CAN'T e-mail a video. They're too large and will be blocked on most e-mail servers.

The smart thing to do would be to post the video to Vimeo or YouTube (or a file sharing site like Dropbox.com) and then e-mail a link to the video.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 19, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Premiere Elements Forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Steve. That answers the question...Jeff

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2017 0