• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Elements 14

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Adobe Premier Elements 14, at the startup it indicates that there is an update, I press the button to start the update, after runing for 10 minutes it gives out a screen saying that there was an error to try again later. Itried again with the same result, My platform is win 10 pro. Adobe's practices is to avoid phone support for their produts, can anybody advise about a solution for this problem?

Capture.PNG

if I press the error there will be another screen saying the page was not found, if you press customer support they have no phone support for this product.

[Moved from non-technical Lounge Forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File sizes, internet connections, server loads, etc make great reasons/excuses for things like this not working perfectly.

Try waiting a full day.  If that doesn't work, try once a day for several days.

Please return here if you're still stuck.

That said, Adobe does not want to talk to you on the phone.  But, they have an online "chat" system and will go so far as to run your computer remotely to solve problems. 

Do you need help finding the starting point for a "chat"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thank you, I will be in touch either way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines