Highlighted

Premier Elements 15 will not launch

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've uninstalled/reinstalled till I am blue in the face.   The splash screen comes up and it looks as if various moduals are being loaded then the splash screen disappears then nothing.   I have Windows 10 Home and it is all updated. PElem has been working just fine.   Photoshope editor loads just fine,

Please Help - Thanks DAve

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premier Elements 15 will not launch

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've uninstalled/reinstalled till I am blue in the face.   The splash screen comes up and it looks as if various moduals are being loaded then the splash screen disappears then nothing.   I have Windows 10 Home and it is all updated. PElem has been working just fine.   Photoshope editor loads just fine,

Please Help - Thanks DAve

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Things like this are hard to diagnose in a user forum.  

There is an Adobe Help page that might have some suggestions:  https://helpx.adobe.com/elements-organizer/kb/Elements-applications-do-not-launch-on-Windows-10.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 32 GB of ram

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2020 0
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm giving up.  Just bought a 2020 version.  Hopefully it works if not at least Adobe will support it (I hope).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2020 0
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Just bought a 2020 version. "

I hope you tried the free trial before you spent your money.  And, I hope you bought directly from Adobe where you have a couple weeks to get your money back if it doesn't work for you.  

I'm sorry you're having trouble! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I work for a nonprofit got PS elements and premiere for a very low price.  Funny though I think unless you are a expert in these programs and use them to their full extent there seems to be little diference between versions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 19, 2020 0