• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier elements 15

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Project Archiver does not seem to work properly. Not only does it not cut unused assets it seems to be adding assets that have not been attached to the current file. I downloaded the trial version of 2020 and this does the same thing.

I checked the assets using the Project Assets drop down, but the archive has picked up pictures, music and video clips that are not shown on the dropdown list.

Any ideas?

Peter

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I can duplicate your procedure I might be able to help.  Can you provide a screen shot of the selections you've made in the Project Archiver dialog box and of your Project Assets box?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I will do that. I have an idea that might help get to the bottom of this. The files in Question were initally one large file that grew so big my PC was struggling to process. I broke it down to 5 smaller files. I did this by taking the original file and deleting the assets I did not want in that file. It seems that the software is still seeing the links to the deleted assets. That said the Archiver is supposed to delete all assets not used in the file. Archive box.JPGAsset box.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines