• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Elements 2018 $69.99 - Product Unavailable

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently Adobe Premier Elements 2018 was advertised for $69.99 on the website. I tried to purchase but kept receiving a "Product Unavailable" error over the course of a number of days until the sale price ended. I called in to the support number and they put me in touch with a manager who informed me there were a lot of people who tried to purchase and had the same problem and that they are fixing it and it should be available again on the website for the $69.99. I've patiently waited a week now and I still don't see the product being advertised again for that price. Please advise... I am hoping Adobe will follow thru on this sale price as I had intentions of buying it but there was a problem with your website.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum. It's not Adobe. So we can't help you.

But we do agree. And we hope the product is available at that sale price soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh... that's a little frustrating because they are super hard to get ahold of (their chat feature is yet to EVER connect me to anyone even after multiple tries and letting it sit there for 30+mins, and then calling in the phone is lengthy as well... arrggg, bad support on their part)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What website?  Was it a third party or Adobe direct?  Can you provide a link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can actually see where they were advertising 30% on the adobe website on 02/15 (see web archive link below):

https://web.archive.org/web/20180215045617/https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere-elements.html

So I am still yet to see them offering it again (like they said they would).

I was willing to pay $70 for it, but if only full price at $100 then that puts me into a different price range wherein I will consider other products too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines