• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Elements 2019 (Mac) Video Merge eye dropper does not work

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As in the title, the video merge eye dropper simply does not work. This is a critical feature for me to select the key and one of the main reasons I bought the software!

Is this a know inssue? Does anyone have a work around? Are Adobe aware of the issue?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It definitely does work, and has for several generations of the software. (At least on PCs. Macs do tend to have their own set of issues.)

Did you check the Select Color box before you clicked on the eyedropper?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Yes I did check select colour option and I'm using the Mac 2019 version (as specified in my post). Unfortunately I can assure you it is not working on the version I have which as far as I can tell is the latest one that I downloaded yesterday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
It could be an issue unique to the Mac version. Sorry I can't be of much help there. If you look in the Keying effects, is there an Ultra Key effect? I'm not sure if it's on the Mac version, but it should produce an excellent key shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines