• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Elements Editor Workspace 2020 fails to launch on Win 10 - latest versions of both

New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've installed APE 2020 on fully updated Windows 10 with all the right hardware and capacities.

Confirmed registration and serial successful.

1.  Splash screen launches and displays the animated loading icon -'Loading Adobe Premiere Elements Editor Workspace...'

2.  Appears to reach the point where it should launch and it doesn't.

3.  Launch icon extinguishes.

4.  Game over. *sigh*

Where should I start my unplanned adventure to find out why this happens, please?

D

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Intel, nVidia or AMD web site and download the latest driver for your graphics card. Don't trust Windows to provide it. See if that makes a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to know how I could return the software? Could I just go to Best Buy and return the software and get a refund, because I've allready waisted two beautiful day's on this computer trying to understand all this lingo and

"I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO".  The people at Adobe should be smart enough to make a program that's a lot easier to install than this. This is complete B.S.  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it doesn't work to your satisfaction, you should return it to the vendor you bought it from.

The issue may be unique to your computer. It's nothing like anything I've ever experienced, and I've used Premiere Elements on many different computers over the years. Or it may be the program itself.

Either way, it sounds like a bad marriage to me. And, if it were my time and money, I'd look into the alternatives rather than drive myself crazy waiting for a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines