• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Elements Fails to Run with Intel HD Graphics 530

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Premier Elements 2020 which will load and run when Device Manager  has Intel HD Graphics 530  using and Apr 20 version 26.20.100.8141 installed. Premier Elements will not run with newer driver versions, it appears to hang.

My laptop also has NVidia GeForce GTX 960M with the most current drivers installed.

Yes, I can use the earlier Intel drivers but that may prevent to newest Windows 10 update from installing.

Are there any workarounds for getting Premier Elements to run with the newer Inte; 530 drivers?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the kind of thing that needs an Adobe technition.  In the Help menu is a choice for Online Support.  It goes to a website.  In the lower right corner is an icon that launches a "chat session".  If necessary, they can run your computer remotely to fix what needs fixing.  

The icon looks like:  

whsprague_0-1594500045791.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use the earlier intel driver.

Download it from MS and install manually.

If Windows updates you might have to install the driver again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines