Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Elements Shapes

Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under Adjustments, I see four shapes-- Rectangle, Ellipse, Rounded Rectangle and Line.  Is there a way to get a "line" that's an arrow, not just a straight line?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about a very narrow rectangle?

Meantime remember that all of the shapes in Photoshop Elements can be saved as PSD files and used as graphics in a Premiere Elements project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure how a narrow rectangle would help.  I don't have Photoshop Elements.  I just downloaded Premier Elements 2018 trial version to see if it would do what I need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do a Google search for arrow images and find one you like.  Bring it into Premiere Elements and adjust its size and position.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

cynthiab66302437  wrote

I don't have Photoshop Elements.  I just downloaded Premier Elements 2018 trial version to see if it would do what I need.

You  may want to consider getting both.  You will find it handy to have Photoshop Elements available to edit photos, create text, and other tasks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines