• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier elements zooms in while playing?

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to all, I have just started with Premier 2019 and while in Export mode when playing the video the image automaticaly goes into zoom. If, I stop the movie it returns to it's normal format and the whole image is there on screen. I have search for a fix but nothing has worked so far. A friend of mine that also has purchased the same software has the same problem and also cannot find how to fix this?? This is happening before I have attempted to work on the movie. I have cut out some parts and saved it and came back with it and it is still the same.

Does anyone have this problem and have you been able to fix it?

Best regards,

Guy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trash preferences by holding down ctrl+shift+alt while opening program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2019 Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your suggestion but it does not work, the problem remains the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guy,

Check your resolution. In the Quick Export Mode, you'll most likely find a correct setting for your video. (Mine is 1280 x 720) You may be having your video set to a different resolution that the video you're attempting to export.

Kindest regards,

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also what operating system are you using? Macs versions of the software had this issue a few years ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am using win 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Bill, I was using a friends Premier Elements 2014 that does not present this problem. Your suggestion would make sens if the problem would happen after I had saved the project and then exported it. You see the problem happens when the project is first inserted into the time line. I.E. if I add a title and play it to see how it plays, What I see is but a small portion of the whole image. The screen sometimes flickers when this happens. When I choose devises it is "computer" at a resolution of HD1080 (1920 x 1080). I now have to use my friends 2014 to do my work, it is frustrating as there are many news things available in 2019 that would be great to use.

Best regards

Guy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines