• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Elements

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to burn my video to a DVD I am getting an error.  "Low system memory"

[..\..\Ser\Win\WinFile.cpp-766]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could be a number of things. Which version of the program are you using on what operating system? How much free, clean, defragmented space is on your hard drive?

How long is your movie? What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what is its resolution and format?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The operating system I am using is Windows 10 with an Intel core i7-2600 CPU and 8GB RAM. I have run disc defrag and have 489 GB free space on my hard drive. The length of the video is 7:32 and I am only using 91 still photos. I updated my virtual memory to 1917 MB. I am trying to burn a DVD – NTSC_Widescreen Dolby DVD I am using Adobe Premiere Elements 9 Any help would be appreciated Thanks--

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 9 had a number of limitations, including the fact that it did not digest large photos well. This is no longer an issue with current versions of the program but in version 9 it was necessary to ensure that none of your photos were larger than 1500x1000 pixels (at 72 ppi). If your photos are larger than that then 90+ photos would certainly overload Premiere Elements 9 and it will not be able to create your DVD. Photoshop Elements includes a batch resizing tool under the File menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well - I went through all the photos and resized them so that the resolution was 72 and the size was no larger that 1500 x 100 pixels. I reloaded them into the program and tried to burn the DVD again. This time I got an error at 50% that said "Transcoding Error". Is this something different or still part of the issue that I have been working on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
What happens if you try to output a DV-AVI of your slideshow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines